Your generous financial help, supports my dream of an artist residency in Iceland!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First 25 $25 Donation's will recieve Super Fabulous Gratitude Gift



I have hand silk-screened a limited number of eco totes with an illustration of mine that says, "Grow Your Dreams". Not only do I believe in using recycled bags for shopping, but I also believe in planting the seeds of your dreams and growing them with loving care. You can help make my dream grow by giving a small (or even super small!) donation towards my trip to Iceland. Trust me, every single dollar adds up. The first donations over $25 will receive a tote (w/ free shipping). The bags are really roomy and super fabulous, and they make great gifts!

If you donate here on this page, I will email you to say THANK YOU and to request shipping information:)










No comments:

Post a Comment